Aviator 2.2 Technical features:
- A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) - The airoh system which allows a quick removal of the cheek pads in emergency situations
- 100% Carbon Kevlar composite shell material with 2 external shell sizes
- Extra Wide Vision - The wide field of view ensures, also lateral, a great visual, increasing the active safety
- Ventilation like no other - The external air side of they helmet the channel the air, thus providing an improved climate control
- Helmet interior anatomically designed for comfort and is fully removeable and washable
- Painted and UV-coated outer shell
- Removable nose protection
- New Peak design offering more strength and durability
- Adjustable peak with spoiler, featuring two different lengths
- Aluminum double D-ring retention system
Aviator 2.2 Helmet Key features:
- ACU Gold Stamped | ECE 22-05 Certified | DOT Certified tested
- Weight: Only 950 Grams (950 (XS/S/M Shells) or 1150 (L/XL Shells) (+/- 50gr)
- ACU Gold Approved - ONLY Available on Helmets Purchased in the UK
Aviator 2.2 Internal features:
- Inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
- Removable/ washable liner
- Removable/washable cheek pads with EMERGENCY SYSTEM AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove)
- Inner fabrics in microfibre subjected to 2 Dry® treatments
- BULPREN® mesh filter for maximum levels of air-filtration and ventilation
Aviator 2.2 Ventilation System features:
- 2 Front vents
- Upper rear air extractor/spoiler
- 3 Chin guard air intakes with protective mesh and removable dirt sponge
- 2 Upper air flow vents with removable covers
- Lower rear air extractor
Airoh Aviator 2.2 Motocross Helmet in the Racr Ltd Edition design - Airoh 2.2 Helmet
Aviator 2.2 represents the evolution of the Aviator 2.1, the champion helmet with which Airoh® has soared to the top spot of the podium in off-road disciplines, reaching the sports headlines. The helmet is available in three different shell sizes and is made with quality materials, 100% Carbon Kevlar, making it one of the lightest and best performing helmets of its class.
The strengths in this new version are the lightness, which is implemented further, the expanded field of vision, the new vent chin guard, the new rear spoiler and the new peak that provide maximum protection.
Great care has been taken for the interior that has been manufactured and designed with the latest materials ensuring optimal ventilation and breathability for those who practice sport at the highest competitive levels. Aviator 2.2 is equipped with a dust filter, which will prove a good ally during your days off-road and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads (AEFR).
Also rich endowment of accessories that provide the Kit Go-Pro®, covers for the vents used in the event of rain or mud, the extended peak, the kit screws and the tool kit that allows you to play in total autonomy all these adjustments. Airoh® is also proud to offer a product to the public that is completely identical to that used by our champions.
Accessories included in the Box:
- Luxury Airoh Helmet Bag.
- Smoked Transparent Peak Extension which attaches to the end of the existing peak - giving extra roost & mud protection and saves taping on your smoked lens when the light gets low!.
- Vent covers to prevent water/debris exhaust vents when in bad weather or sandy conditions.
- Airoh Bolt Key with Airoh Lanyard.
- 3 x Spare Airoh Peak Screws.
- Spare Bolts for Peak Extension & Vent Covers.
- GoPro Helmet Mount specifically for the top of the Aviator 2.2.
- NEW Intake Vent Block system for Eyepiece Surround Vents.
- 2 x Airoh Stickers.