- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
- Durable stainless steel lined thermal carafe. Double walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- All plastic is BPA-free
- Length: 12.40" Width: 6.80" Height: 12.20"
Style Name:Stainless Steel Carafe
With a Bonavita coffee brewer, you're just one press of a button away from a perfect cup of coffee. We've refined our brewers down to the essential elements so it's simple to consistently brew great coffee. The excellence of the Bonavita 8-cup coffee brewer is recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association as part of its Certified Home Brewer Program. The Bonavita coffee brewer is designed to brew a full pot of coffee at 195-205°F. Once coffee comes in contact with air, the temperature will decrease significantly. Immediately after brewing a full pot, the temperature in the carafe is typically 175-185°F. Brewing a smaller batch or brewing at higher elevations may result in a lower temperature. Refer instruction manual before use.