- The Crystal Mic is fast becoming the most popular aviation microphone in North America. Simply attach it to your noise canceling headphone and experience active noise reduction without the astronomical price of an expensive ANR headset. It lets you focus of flying and gives you Crystal clear communications.
- Many pilots prefer to use this with the Bose QC35 or Bose QC25 because it offers active noise reduction similar to the Bose A20. It will work with the Sony MDR 1000X and other headphones with a 3.5 mm socket if you attach a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter (free adapter included in this package).
- Removable swiveling microphone works on both earpieces (magnets included for both earpieces).
- High gain microphone so that your voice transmission will be louder. Two extra windscreens and two shirt clips are included in this package.
- Headphones not included. For more details and installation instructions go to www.TheCrystalMic.com
The Crystal Mic is a microphone that can be used on your favorite headphone to transform it into an aviation headset! Shown above is the Crystal Mic attached to the Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC. Our in flight tests showed best results with the Sony MDR 1000X. It will also work with headphones with 2.5 mm audio socket such as the Bose QC25 and QC35. Disclaimer-Crystal Mic is not affiliated with Sennheiser, Sony, Bose. Photos are shown for illustration only. All views expressed on this site about specific headphones are personal and gathered from experiential information and in-flight tests.