- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented "Cappuccino System" frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
Italian passion for elegant design, a penchant for color, and technological innovation characterize the De’Longhi Icona collection. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine is inspired by vintage Italian design that blends intuitive controls with bold finishes and quality materials. The dual filter holder, combined with the Icona’s high-pressure pump extraction, create caramel-colored crema with every use. Professional-style features include a warming plate on top of the machine to keep cups warm before use, as well as De'Longhi’s patented milk frothing Cappuccino System that enables you to make rich, thick, long-lasting foam for your latte or cappuccino. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine evokes the Italian spirit of la dolce vita, enhancing the design of any modern kitchen with a touch of style. The Icona Collection, which also includes the Icona Electric Kettle and the Icona 2 Slice Toaster, is inspired by the bold, striking lines of 1950s Italian design; a time when Italy was just beginning to dictate the rules of fashion and style to the world.
Stylish design enhances any kitchen.
Ergonomically designed filter holder comes with one- and two-cup inserts.
Convenient Frothing Wand for Rich, Long-Lasting Foam
Enjoy traditional cappuccino, enhanced by De’Longhi technology: rich, thick, long-lasting foam for you or your guests, made quickly and effortlessly.
15-Bar Pressure Pump System
As opposed to steam-powered extraction systems that push water through coffee grounds using only two to three bars of pressure, the Icona Pump Espresso Machine uses 15 bars of pressure. The high-pressure pump creates the foamy crema that gives espresso its rich flavor.
Multifunctional Filter Holder and Convenient Built-In Coffee Tamper
The filter holder is compatible with ground coffee as well as Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods. Offered by some of the world’s leading coffee roasters, including Illy and Starbucks, ESE pods are pre-portioned, so they take the guesswork out of preparation and are easier to clean up than ground coffee. Rails on the sides of the cup warming plate protect cups from accidentally falling off. The coffee tamper is built in, so you have one less piece of equipment cluttering your preparation space. Refill the 48-ounce water reservoir by lifting it out of the machine using its specially designed handle.
Intuitive Control Panel
This espresso pump's face includes three indicator buttons with corresponding lights to show whether the unit is on or off, the temperature of the coffee or hot water, and the pressure of the steam. The knob on top of the machine regulates the volume of steam released through the Cappuccino System steam wand.