- ONE TOUCH BREWING AND FROTHING: Bean-to-cup feature with automatic milk frothing for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes. Power Cord Length : 48 inches
- PROGRAMMABLE: Programmable brewing options for lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and espresso;Steam Wand: Cappuccinatore; Capacity beans container: 250 g
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 3 different temperature settings. Min/177.5 ?F, Med/182.9 ?F, Max/184.5 ?F
- EASY ACCESS TO WATER RESERVOIR AND BEAN HOPPER: Features a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be accessed on the top left of the machine, and an 8.8 ounce capacity bean hopper with access from the top right of the machine.Pump pressure:15 Bar
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia USA's call center, call 888-389-4123.
- NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the image section also the User Manual which is highly essential before use
The Gaggia Anima Prestige has the distinction of being the fully one-touch machine in Gaggia’s Anima series. Like the Anima and the Deluxe, the Prestige has programmable buttons, yet what sets it apart is the auto-frothing milk carafe.
INTEGRATED MILK CARAFE: Specialty milk drinks can be made at the push of a button with an integrated milk carafe and auto-cappuccino system. The double chambered carafe locks into the front of the machine to froth and dispense milk directly into your cup. When the milk carafe is removed, there is a hot water spout that can be attached in its place to dispense water for drinks like cafe Americanos and hot tea.
SLEEK DESIGN: The Anima Prestige features stainless steel front paneling for a modern style that incorporates classic Gaggia flare for a truly timeless design, has a slim profile (less than 9 inches wide), and a simple and intuitive programming menu.
PROGRAMMABLE: Each individual drink button on the Gaggia Anima Prestige can be programmed with your preferred beverage volume, strength, and temperature (Min/177.5 °F, Med/182.9 °F, Max/184.5 °F). For additional control over the brewing process, you can also program pre-infusion to gently moisturize the coffee grounds prior to brewing. These settings can all be saved for future use at the touch of a button.
LARGE CAPACITY: The Anima Prestige has a 60oz removable water reservoir and an 8.8oz bean hopper. The drip tray can hold up to 24oz of water and the internal dreg bin can hold up to 15 pucks of spent coffee.
EASY MAINTENANCE: The machine features a removable brew unit as well as an automatic rinse and descale cycle. The integrated milk carafe uses an automatic cleaning cycle to keep the milk circuit clean.
LOW-ENERGY STANDBY MODE: After one hour of idle time, the Anima Prestige will enter a low energy (-1 W) standby mode to reduce power consumption.