- WRIST BASED HEART RATE - Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7 - Activity Tracking Accuracy
- LARGER SCREEN - A 44% larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size,Display size 1.23" (31.1 mm) diameter,Display resolution 215 x 180 pixels
- BATTERY LIFE - 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode. Battery life : Up to 9 days in watch mode; up to 11 hours in GPS mode with HRM
- AUDIO PROMPTS - Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone - When paired with a compatible smartphone
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
DISCLAIMER: The weight and dimensions of the item stated may not be accurate and it could potentially affect International and Local Shipping fee. Any additional shipping fee due to discrepancy between stated and actual weight and dimensions of the item will become customer’s responsibility.
DISCLAIMER: Berat dan dimensi barang yang tertera mungkin tidak akurat dan berpotensi mempengaruhi biaya Pengiriman Internasional dan Pengiriman Lokal. Biaya pengiriman tambahan yang terhitung karena perbedaan antara berat dan dimensi yang tertera dan yang sebenarnya akan menjadi tanggung jawab pembeli.
Color:Marsala | Style:Watch Only
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the GPS running watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology and smart features. Its built-in activity tracker keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible smartphone for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from the Connect IQ store. Measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to run without a strap. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.