- High Flow Non-Freezing Fixed Flow 150 PSI Carbon Dioxide Regulator for Tires
- Designed for Carbon Dioxide (Co2) CGA320 Tank Connection
- High flow capacity 40CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Non-Freezing under normal high demand operating conditions
- Static 150PSI Delivery Pressure
This purpose-built performance regulator utilizes the Series 1000 high flow fixed flow brass regulator with a robust quick connect primarily designed for filling large offroad tires. Compare this non-freezing regulator output of 40CFM at 150PSI to a typical compressor rated at 4-5CFM with a maximum pressure of 150PSI. PREECE PRECISION will get you back on the trail without electricity - airing up tires, re-seating a bead, or running an impact. Specifications: Designed for Carbon Dioxide (Co2) High flow capacity 40CFM (cubic feet per minute) Non-freezing under normal conditions Fixed Flow Static 150PSI CGA320 Tank Connection Soft seal washer included Brass body Brass tank connection Heavy duty universal brass quick connect 1/4" plugged accessory high pressure port. WARNING: All accessories connected to the quick connect outlet MUST be designed for 150PSI WORKING PRESSURE. FAILURE to use correct components can result in product failure and personal injury. Gas expands with increased temperature. Bleed all residual gas from lines after use to avoid damage and hose failure.