- Fast Liquid Pain Relief: Advil Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200mg rush liquid pain relief wherever you hurt; Our powerful and liquid filled capsules are perfect for minor arthritis pain, back pain, and aches associated with the common cold
- Relief Pain And Reduce Fever: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains, Advil Liqui-Gels go to work quickly to fight pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it
- Fast Absorption, Fast Relief: Advil delivers fast-acting relief with strength that lasts; People choose Advil for quick and effective treatment of tough aches and pains including headache, lower back pain, joint pain and arthritis pain relief
- Use As Directed: For use in individuals 12 and older; Add Advil Liqui-Gels to your cart today and power over pain
- Number 1 Ibuprofen Brand: Power over Pain with the no. 1 selling ibuprofen brand; Millions of people have chosen Advil to relieve their aches and pains for over 35 years
- HSA and FSA eligible product
When pain strikes there is no time to wait for relief. Get fast pain relief at liquid speed with Advil Liqui-Gels. Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast relief of headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis and other joint pain. Advil Liqui-Gels contains 200mg of Ibuprofen and is an effective fever reducer. The quick-acting medicine in Advil is engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation. With pain out of the picture, you can get on with your day. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief (2) and the #1-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications (1). Be ready and face pain head-on by adding Advil Liqui-Gels to your shopping cart.
(1) Based on OTC sales
(2) Based on a survey of doctors
From the Manufacturer
Life moves fast - you need a pain reliever that moves fast too. Advil; Liqui-Gels;; are faster and stronger on tough pain than Extra Strength Tylenol;;. Advil; Liqui-Gels; relieve headaches, backaches, muscle aches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, and body aches & pains of the flu. For 25 years, millions of people have trusted Advil; to relieve their aches and pains. Relief Doesn't Get Any Better Than This. 1;Liqui-Gels is a registered trademark of Catalent Pharma Solutions. 2;Tylenol is a registered trademark of The Tylenol Company.
This is the most current labeling information, and may differ from labels on product packaging. If there are any differences between this website labeling and product package labeling, this website labeling should be regarded as the most current.
|Active ingredient (in each capsule)||Purpose|
|Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*||Pain reliever/Fever reducer|
|(present as the free acid and potassium salt)|
|*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor;s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton or card.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
FD&C green no. 3, gelatin, light mineral oil, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
Questions or comments? call toll-free 1-800-88-ADVIL
LBL Document Number: LBL-00000029 (Version 34.0)
Advil; Works Differently To Provide Trusted Pain Relief
While there are many pain relievers available for sale without a prescription, it is important to know the differences between them. The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, which is part of a class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which also includes aspirin and naproxen sodium. Clinical studies have shown that when taken as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever.
Advil does not contain acetaminophen, an active ingredient that is included in many other pain relievers. Acetaminophen may cause severe liver damage when taken in excess of recommended doses.
For 25 years, patients and doctors have trusted Advil to deliver fast and long-lasting relief from many kinds of acute pain – headache, muscle aches, backache and minor arthritis pain.
Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.