- Bar Tape MOST Ultragrip Evo, 3mm
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-28
- Chain Shimano HG701
- Pedals Not Included
- Rotors Shimano RT800, 160mm
- Tires Pinarello, 700x25c
- Wheel - Front Fulcrum Racing 500DB
- Wheel - Rear Fulcrum Racing 500DB
- Frame Material Torayca T700 UD Carbon
- Fork Torayca T700 UD Carbon
- Headset MOST 1 1/2" Integrated
- Seatpost Pinarello Aero Carbon
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BBR60, ITA Threaded
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Stem MOST Tiger Alu TICR
- Handlebar MOST Jaguar XA Alu TICR
- Saddle MOST Lynx Air
DISCLAIMER: The weight and dimensions of the item stated may not be accurate and it could potentially affect International and Local Shipping fee. Any additional shipping fee due to discrepancy between stated and actual weight and dimensions of the item will become customer’s responsibility.
DISCLAIMER: Berat dan dimensi barang yang tertera mungkin tidak akurat dan berpotensi mempengaruhi biaya Pengiriman Internasional dan Pengiriman Lokal. Biaya pengiriman tambahan yang terhitung karena perbedaan antara berat dan dimensi yang tertera dan yang sebenarnya akan menjadi tanggung jawab pembeli.
The Pinarello Prince Disk Ultegra gives you a great value for performance and reliability on the road. A direct descendant of the Tour de France dominating Dogma, the Prince has excellent speed and climbing ability with a similar geometry. This setup takes some of the technology from the elite Dogma F12 and makes it accessible to a wider range of riders. This frame is made of lightweight T700 carbon which reduces the cost from the Prince FX and the Dogma while still giving you the climbing ability you expect. This model is more comfort oriented than the Prince FX and is perfect for long days in the saddle. The Prince helps riders hit their goals in both speed and distance.
The geometry of the Pinarello Prince was engineered with the elite performance of the Dogma in mind. It promotes a combination of low weight, high stiffness, aerodynamics, and asymmetry. The Prince offers clearance for up to 28c tires, giving you the option for extra comfort compared to a professional race bike. Equipping these larger tires will provide more dissipation of vibration and help compensate for the stiff nature of the frame. The addition of disc brakes help you feel confident in your braking power in harsh weather conditions or down steep descents. This extra comfort with amazing handling, great stiffness, light weight, and aerodynamics gives you everything you need to perform at your very best on the road.