- Bone Health: Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and retention to support optimal bone health.*
- Cellular Health: Promotes colon, breast, and prostate health by supporting healthy cellular function.*
- Immune Support: Binds to receptors on immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune function.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives, and more.
Size:250 Count (Pack of 1)
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.*