- Quick and easy to install to almost any edge
- Ideal for fitting to low door frames, pallet racking and exposed wall corners
- Designed to protect both machinery and personnel by cushioning sharp edges
- Practical for use in warehouses, loading bays, hospitals etc
- Supplied in 5000mm length sections
- High-visibility black and yellow design (according to DIN 4844)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Manufactured from flexible, age-resistant polyurethane foam
- Completely non-porous (uncut)
- Easy to cut with a sharp knife or fine-toothed saw (not included)
- Adheres to all smooth, clean, dust-free and de-greased surfaces
- Free of silicone and CFCs
- Fire resistant to UL 94
- UV and solvent resistant
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to 90°C
- Variety of fixings available (See Related Products)
The high-visibility black and yellow appearance of this Right Angle Adhesive Edge Protection Guard effectively provides a visual warning to workers of any hazardous corners and edges. Supplied in 5000mm length sections, it is ideal for longer installation runs in busy industrial environments such as distribution depots, loading bays and garages.
This product is constructed from flexible polyurethane (PU) foam and designed to protect both machinery and personnel by cushioning sharp edges. It can be easily installed on the likes of exposed wall corners, shelving units and low door frames.
Suitable for internal and external use, they are easy to apply via the self-adhesive backing which adheres to dry, smooth, dust-free and degreased surfaces permanently.