- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
Are your corals not as vibrant as you expect? Have you ever had an aquarium crash unexpectedly? Now with the seneye Reef you can continuously monitor and analyze key life-critical parameters in your saltwater aquarium to ensure that your corals and fish thrive. You can automatically receive alerts before conditions become toxic, giving you time to fix the problem without losing your fish. The integrated PAR, LUX, and Kelvin meter allows you to ensure that your lighting conditions are optimal, so your corals thrive and appear vivid.
As the seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adaptor readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
The seneye Reef is also great for planted aquarium keepers! The light meter can help ensure the plants are getting the correct quantity and quality of light.