- 100% Nubuck Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25 inches
- Nubuck leather
- Alloy safety toe on titan last
- Bio suspension system for improved cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology
Timberland PRO industrial casual safety shoes are made to transition from work to life and back again. Their casual styling and slip-resistant outsoles, combined with anti-fatigue technology and eh/sd+ protection, mean that you'll be comfortable and protected - all day long.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.