- FITS MOST WATCHES: Polyurethane watch holders fit any bracelet and strap sizes and can be used for men’s as well as women’s watches. The maximum watch case diameter is 2.4 inches (60 mm).
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Individually programmed rotors and 15 available winding programs meet all existing winding requirements. You can set the number of Turns-Per-Day from 650 to 1950 TPD.
- GREAT APPEARANCE: Watch winder with a high-gloss finish and large display window will fit perfectly in any interior.
- INTERIOR BACKLIGHT : The watch winder has built in LED lights. Your watches will look especially beautiful in the dark. The backlight can be switched on and off by the included REMOTE CONTROL.
- MOTOR-STOP OPTION: When you open the door, the rotors are automatically stopped. This option allows you to prevent the breakdown of the winding mechanism when you put the watch into the rotor or take it out.
- EASY USE & SETUP: An LCD display with touch control makes the setup process simple.
- STORAGE DRAWER for watches and jewelry.
4 Watch Winder with Watch and Jewelry Storage Drawer and Interior Light
Watch winder description:
Exterior finish: High-gloss piano lacquer;
Interior lining: PU leather;
Maximum watch case diameter: 2.4 inches (60 mm);
Turns-Per-Day range: 650 to 1950 TPD;
Warranty: 1 year;
AC power adapter included.
The watch winder has a Motor-Stop option. If Motor-Stop option is activated, all rotors will stop when you open the door. This option prevents the breakdown of the winder mechanism when you install or remove the watch.
Watch winder rotors can be programmed to operate independently. You can set an individual program for each rotor depending on the watch model you place into it.
Three rotation modes are available: clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional (mixed). In mixed mode, the rotor rotates clockwise and counterclockwise alternately.
- Soft polyurethane watch pillows;
- 4 Individually programmed winder rotors;
- 3 winding directions;
- 15 winding programs;
- Watch and jewelry storage drawer;
- 2 watch storage slots;
- LED interior backlight;
- Motor-Stop option;
- LCD display with touch control;
- Remote control;
- Door lock;
Product dimensions (W x L x H): 7.5" x 9.4" x 13.8" (19 cm x 24 cm x 35 cm)
Product weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
What is an automatic watch winder?
A watch winder is a device with an electrical motor which will automatically wind your watch when you are not wearing it. Automatic watches have a limited power reserve, so if you stop wearing them and winding them up, they will run down in two or three days. The reserve depends on the watch brand and on movement (caliber) used.
When your timepiece stops, you must reset time and wind up your watch. If it has additional functions (like date, moon-phase display, perpetual calendar), resetting them may take a lot of time and require certain skills. With an automatic watch winder, you can keep your timepiece wound and ready to go!
Please note: If your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by an automatic watch winder. Watch winders are not compatible with Seiko Kinetic Watches because their watch mechanism is different from the traditional one.
The watches shown in the pictures are not included.
Please note: Watch winding mode (winding direction and TPD setting) depends on your watch model. Please, check your owner's manual or contact your watch brand's customer service for detailed information.
You can also refer to our watch winding parameters table.