-In the morning, apply two to three pumps to cleansed face and neck.
-Follow with Superfood Air-whip Moisture Cream or Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (both sold separately).
-Take off the pump and dispose into its proper container. You can check your local recycling authority's guidelines to make sure you use the correct one.
-Wash the glass bottle thoroughly in hot soapy water, rinse, then dry. If you skip this step, containers may contaminate other materials in a mixed waste stream, like paper.
-Place in your recycling bin and voila, your glass bottle can now be infinitely recycled.
What it is: A 15 percent vitamin C serum boosted with caffeine to visibly brighten, reduce hyperpigmentation, even tone, firm the look of skin, and depuff.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- 15% Vitamin C Complex: Visibly brightens to reduce the look of hyperpigmentation and give skin a firmer appearance.
- Yerba Mate and Guayusa (Clean Caffeine): Naturally high in caffeine and antioxidants to visibly depuff and contour.
- Passion and Dragon Fruit: High in antioxidants to help scavenge for free radicals and replenish moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Gentle and ultra-stable, this 15-percent vitamin C complex includes ethyl ascorbic acid, thd ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and is boosted with yerba mate plant caffeine—it’s a super dose of antioxidants in one bottle. It’s also lightweight, not sticky, great for sensitive skin, and fragrance-free.
Clinical Results: In a consumer perception study of 31 female and male participants, ages 19-55:
- 94% agree the serum absorbs quickly and easily after one use
- 80% agree their skin feels soft after one use
- 84% agree their skin looks brighter after one week of use