- SECURITY KEY: Protect your online accounts against unauthorized access by using 2 factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey 5C Nano security key. It's the world's most protective USB security key that works with more online services/apps than any other.
- FIDO: The YubiKey 5C Nano is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome and any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass accounts, 1Password, and more.
- FITS USB-C PORTS: Once registered, each service will request you to insert the YubiKey PC security key into a USB-C port and tap to gain access. The extra compact size is designed to stay in the port so you can stay connected and secure anywhere.
- DURABLE AND SECURE: Extremely secure and durable, YubiKeys are tamper resistant, water resistant, and crush resistant. The YubiKey 5C Nano USB is designed to protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. Proudly made in the USA.
- MULTI-PROTOCOL SUPPORT: The YubiKey USB authenticator has multi-protocol support including FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP, and Challenge-Response capability to give you strong hardware-based authentication.
The YubiKey 5C Nano combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to eliminate account takeovers. Simply insert into a USB-C slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey 5 authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always on and accessible.
- Strong two-factor hardware based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multi-protocol support on a single key
- Crush-resistant and waterproof
- Made in the USA
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, FIDO2, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-C
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- Now works with Twitter!
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1